What do we look for with our owner-operators?
The company looks for aggressive, honest and detail oriented owner operators who have some experience in some segment of the aftermarket automotive industry. Its very important they also have a high aptitude for selling and marketing/networking.
The automotive service & parts segment (s) is extensively diverse in its range of offerings and applicable customer base (s) so it is also very important all owner-operators are good at task/project management and can manage & develop multiple revenue streams at the same time. Social media experience and/or event promtion is also a huge asset for the company but is not a required criteria.
Please visit our corporate website for more info or complete the express application form out below and we will be in touch soon!
How does the application process work?
1. Submit an application to the corporate team at Northside Alliance Group (parent company). You can download the complete application form by clicking here, or by reaching out to the corporate team via the form at the bottom of this page. Please complete all parts of the application form.
2. A corporate associate will be in contact to set up a preliminary meeting to discuss your applicaton, proposed territory, capital structure, financing needs & experience. If both parties feel it's a good fit, that associate will schedule a second meeting to review a FDD (full disclosure document).
3. After the 14 day review period, both parties may start discussing and finalizing a franchise agreement. Once an agreement is completed the next steps are; lease negotiations, financing (if needed), pre-opening marketing, floor planning & outlet design, etc.
4. Finalizing of the lease, Site Building & Training Programs commence.
5. Final Invoices Are Issued & Training Qualifications Testings need to be completed
6. Supplier Accounts Are Set Up, Pre-Sales Start, final Practical Testing is done
7. Formal Grand Opening Day
*Please note: this is a summarized list only
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS